By obtaining profiles for oneself and the team, a leader takes the first step in positively impacting the trajectory of the work culture and positioning the organization for future success.
Determine whether the energies of your team are harmonized with mission and evaluate for potential internal conflicts draining capacity. Become equipped to provide relevant rewards, and support change with the enhanced communication of a shared language to facilitate smooth transitions and improved staff engagement.
Motivational Map® Profiles Can Help Leaders
- Optimize time utilization by taking relevant action based on an understanding of their team’s unique blend of nine core motivators
- Improve efficiency by discovering the team’s collective motivational strength and specific ways to address lack of internal engagement and cohesion among team members
- Gain insight into potential reasons for disappointing business strategy results
- Plan effective tactics to address the team’s readiness or resistance to change
- Take action to improve motivation, engagement, performance, and productivity
- Communicate with clarity, wisdom, and authority when addressing team demotivators and resolving conflict
- Decrease turnover, recruitment, and training costs
- Improve loyalty, retention, energy, and optimism
- Create a healthier work environment