Group & Team Profiles with Managerial/Leadership Debriefing or Workshop Options
Team leaders are equipped to address performance stagnation, achieve greater productivity, and turbo-charge organizational progress by discovering and engaging the emotional energy sources of themselves and their teams.
This online assessment generates a summary report detailing:
- The strength of each team member’s unique blend of nine core motivators
- The individual’s current level of motivation
- An individualized motivational action plan for each team member
- Overall motivation level of the team
- Potential areas of individual and team demotivators and conflict
- Team readiness or resistance to change
Motivational Maps® Can Help Teams
- Improve collaboration and performance
- Reduce stress and enhance well-being
- Improve retention
- Ensure the best candidate is hired for every position
- Positively impact sales, engagement, and culture
- Provide a common language to understand individual desires and align with team and organizational objectives
- Implement a cost-effective change management tool that maps the team’s readiness for change
Discover the team findings and be equipped to take meaningful action after a leadership debriefing session or a half- or full-day experiential workshop.
Workshops help managers and team members have insightful, non-threatening conversations and minimize the perceived threat associated with traditional performance improvement coaching.
Participants gain greater understanding of their own motivators and the inner drivers of their colleagues. They learn to take practical actions to positively impact personal and team motivation levels and boost the organization’s performance and bottom line.
Take the next step and ignite your team today!